Link building can come very handy for an SEO as it can ensure more and more trusted traffic to your client website and can generate more and more sales for your client. So let’s give you a glimpse of this effective method just in case you are a beginner in the field.
- Take the initiative Initiative is necessary is damn important for link building as there are many as your competition who even might have methods more exquisite then you. If you want to out shine them and get the best of the clients then offer beforehand “exclusive” demonstrations of the results that are awaiting your client. You really need to show dedicated following to the gurus of your field by keeping in track with all they have to say or write.
- Making the right choice One of the toughest task with Link building is to make the right list of do’s and don’ts that you are going to follow otherwise you might fall victim to havoc of bad links and even negative marketing for your client. Go through business directories, forums with requisite expertise regarding your target audience and industry.
- Be Honest The old lessons or mottos taught us back in the days of school are even true to this day and one of the most out shinning is “Honesty is the best Policy”. With link building, it means that making the honest choice and links with the full patronage of your client company so that you are treated as spammer. You should be in personal contact with your client at all times. Make them assign you an email id with the domain name of the client company. Keep the client informed all the time about your course of action and the work you are doing.
- First Impression is the last impression It is as true for link building as in the real life because once you are trying to make an impression over a link sharing partner, if you make an impression like this
then be assured that you are never going to be visible on such a forum or may even get banned. Make the right impression to get the right result.
- Slow & Steady Wins The Race Link building is something that wants patience. If you don’t have it then I am afraid that you are going to suck a lot in doing this kind of job. Here is a package to get you acquainted with the idea of time taking.
- Identify target publication
- Identify appropriate author
- Find author’s contact info
- Find author’s social media info
- Interact with author through social
- Establish relationship with author
- Monitor author for link opportunities
- Present author with link opportunity